Solution Hat LLC DBA ThinkGlobal is committed to respecting the privacy of its users. To inform you of the manner with which your privacy is protected on this website, this Privacy Statement describes the online data collection, usage, maintenance, disclosure and protection policies and practices that apply when personal information is disclosed in connect with this website. Company is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites to which you choose to link from this website. You, the user, participate in using the Solution Hat website voluntarily.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- Please read this Privacy Statement carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. By using this website, you consent to this Privacy Statement. We may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time as we add new features or as laws change that may affect our services. If we make material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will post a new version number at the beginning of this Privacy Statement, consisting of the date (year and month) the Privacy Statement was last revised, so that you will be able to tell when the Privacy Statement was last changed. By continuing to use this website after those changes become effective, you consent and agree to be bound by the revised Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the website. This Privacy Statement is hereby incorporated in our various service terms and conditions, website use and other agreements and by using this website and/or any of company’s services accessible through this website or our any other website, including, without limitation, any of the Solution Hat services, information and tools accessible via the Internet at a company controlled/owned web domain (such websites and domains collectively referred to as the “site”), you accept the terms herein.
We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Cookies: Many web browsers automatically accept cookies, but most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. If you choose to disable cookies, please note that some parts of our site may not function as effectively or may be considerably slower.
- Information and Offers from Solution Hat.If, at any time after registering for information or ordering our services, you change your mind about receiving information from us or about our use of information volunteered by you, you can opt-out by emailing us your request at email@example.com. If you would like to opt-out of marketing or promotional emails, please either click “unsubscribe” in the body of the email communication or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed
Collecting Your Information and How We Use It
- We collect several types of information from and about users of the site, as further described herein, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”). We may also collect information that is about you but does not identify you such as your company’s name and your title, and information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our site and usage details (and together with the personal information, the “information”). We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically when you use the site, including when you navigate through and interact with our site, as explained below.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us to provide our services to you, to inform you about updates to our site and the services we offer, to provide you with information relating to your purchases, to provide you with other material that we think may be of interest to you, and for other purposes with your consent, as explained in greater detail below. We may also supplement the information we collect with additional information purchased from third parties for marketing purposes.
In addition, we may use your information to contact you about services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please see the “Opt-Out Policy” section of this Privacy Statement above.
If you register for an account with us, we collect and store personal information that you submit to us. Some of the personal information you may be required to submit includes your name, user ID, password, street address, city, state, zip/postal code, country, email address and billing information as described above. Other information requested on our registration page, including the ability to receive promotional offers from Solution Hat, may be optional. We may, in the future, include other optional requests for information from you, to help us to tailor the site for you and deliver personalized information to you.
If you decide to purchase a service from us, we will collect only the information necessary for authentication and billing purposes. When you place an order, we need to know your name, email address, street address, city, state, zip/postal code. For credit card transactions, we will need the applicable credit card number, expiration date, security code, and the name as it appears on the card. This information allows our third party processing vendor to process and fulfill your orders, and to notify you of your order status.
If you decide to participate in an online survey or use one of our promotional features, such as a free trial for a particular service, if applicable, we may ask for your name, address, email address and other pertinent information to administer the survey or promotion and tabulate survey results.
Submitting Your Comments to the Company
- We value your input and encourage you to help us expand and make improvements to the site by providing us with any thoughts or comments you might have regarding our services or the operation of our site. You can submit any comments you have to us by clicking on the comment link available on our site. When sending us comments, we may receive your email address or user ID, the country in which you are located and other information about you. If you provide this information, we will only use it to acknowledge or respond to your comments. Submitting comments via an email will not cause you to receive any secondary or promotional material, unless specifically requested by you. In certain circumstances, we may ask for your permission to post your comments in marketing or promotional materials.
Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies
- We automatically collect your browser type and browser software version to tailor the presentation of services to your platform and to maintain a record of your activity on the site. To improve our site and make it more useful and interesting to you, we use “cookies” for navigation of the site and for customization of information that we may present to you. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive and enable users to specify unique preferences and to track user trends and patterns. As an automatic process, our web server software records a log file of IP addresses that access the site. We also collect IP address information but do not ordinarily link IP addresses to users’ personal information. However, will use IP addresses to identify a user when we in our sole discretion, determine that it is necessary to enforce compliance with our various policies or to protect our services, site, customers or others.
Preventing Unauthorized Access to Your Information
- When appropriate, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) server software to help prevent unauthorized access to the information you submit online. If and when you place orders or access your account information, SSL technology encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. You can identify the secure connection by looking at the URL, which will begin with “https:” (instead of “http:”). Please note that although we have implemented measures designed to help protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data as it travels over the Internet.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
- If you register for an account with us, you can review the personal information you provided and update such information by accessing your account. If you update any of your information, we may keep a copy of the information which you originally provided to us in our archives for uses documented herein. If you have questions regarding your ability to update or remove information, or relating to this Privacy Statement, you may email us at email@example.com . We are not responsible for any loss or misuse of your username and password. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT IN ORDER TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY YOU SHOULD NOT SHARE YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD WITH OTHERS.
Use of Your Personal Information Following Termination
- We save your personal information until your account with us is terminated or your use of the site is otherwise discontinued, or the service package(s) you purchase has expired, whichever is later. To terminate membership, contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. To cancel your service plan(s), refer to the steps outlined in our Service Terms and Conditions available at www.mythinkglobal.com. If you terminate your membership, your personal information cannot be recovered; however, you may continue to receive email communications for a short period of time until we have updated all of our databases.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, your personal information will remain on our archived database and records. We will not use this archived personal information except to the extent we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, or if required by law. In addition to the above, we will maintain information on users who have been removed for violating any of our agreements. If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or the practices of this site, you may contact us by using the Contact Us section of the site.